Design a classic, all-white wedding cake with metallic accents from start to finish, designing with modern techniques and elegant sugar flowers. Bring a note pad and pen to make notes for future reference!
What we’ll cover:
- Tort, fill and stack one real 6 inch cake
- Ganache real cake and cover in fondant achieving sharp, clean edges
- Ice two faux cakes in fondant: paneling and draping techniques (4in and 8in)
- Stack white, three tier cake for safe and successful transport
- Design tiers using bas relief techniques, texture, stenciling and metallics
- Create garden roses, ranunculi and leaves (white or color palette of choice)
- Question and answer discussion on preparing for tastings and consultations with clients
- Tips on costing and pricing
Payment Plan Available
Full tuition must be paid in full prior to class participation
10:00 AM-5:30 PM each day
#161 Frere Pilgrim, Ch. Ch. Barbados
All supplies and materials are provided for in-class use.
Lunch and beverages will be served each day.
Package and take home your designer creation.
Terms & Conditions
Classes are taught to students with a desire to build on their skills to benefit their already established businesses. We strictly prohibit the use of these skills to teach other students not participating in the With Love Workshop.
Unfortunately we are unable to issue refunds on tuition, however, if there is a need for a student to cancel, we will make our best efforts to reschedule you on our next available date. Email or call to discuss and arrange.
We reserve the right to cancel our workshop at any time due to acts of God, emergencies or any further circumstances beyond our control. Once we cancel a class that cannot be rescheduled, we will issue students a full tuition refund.